What if I am dissatisfied with BUP?

We at BUP will do our best to provide the best possible service. In spite of this, sometimes patients are dissatisfied with the treatment or service they receive. In such cases the problem should first be raised with the staff with whom you have contact. If the problem persists, you can initially approach the clinic manager and in the next instance the head of operations. Names and contact details can be found on each clinic's web page under Find a clinic.

As a patient or parent/guardian you can also contact the Patients' Advisory Committee or the Health and Social Care Inspectorate.

More information

Patientnämnden (Patients' Advisory Committee)
Inspektionen för vård och omsorg (Health and Social Care Inspectorate)

Facts about BUP