Must parents/guardians be in agreement about contacting BUP?

A single parent/guardian can contact us for support in their parental role without the other parent/guardian's approval.

However, if a child is to receive treatment from us all parents/guardians must provide their consent. If the parents/guardians can't agree, the social welfare committee must be contacted to make a decision on whether the child is to receive care from BUP despite the disagreement.

Facts about BUP